Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Social (salsa) Coward

haha. what a great post title.

I've finally decided to social more often.

Though im still a coward, okay let me use the word shy.

I think i only danced about 5-6 dance from 9pm to 1135pm at Union just now! I think its good. At least i didnt, i repeat DID NOT dance with anyone i wa sfamiliar with! Which i think is the point of Salsa SOcial- to improve salsa social that is!

I had ....
First dance with Joyce* (we both thought we've seen each other before but not sure, read below for post Social encounter!)
3 dance with super beginners- of 2 which in super tight places
One rather experienced beginner - she's ever smiling, how sweet!
One HOT babe called Jane- her styling/shines is WOW. It made me dance great too- definitely the best dance of the nite!!
The Caucasian/Sg babe from NTU (i think) - she's hot! but my last dance/ with her wasnt as hot as i wished it to be ... :( - my fault lol... i think..

anyway...

*
Its so hilarious really
long story short. Joyce mentioned addie and we prb met at his bdae party at HRC, i was like er... who's addie??
I was introduced to her friend. i think her name started with J too.. (im so confused)
I asked Joyce for a dance, asking her name again. !!!
In mrt i met Joyce and a friend. I didnt realize the friend was the one whom i was introduced to who was saboed for birthday! :p
Then we talked. Joyce showed who is addie (from her phone). then i was YES i know him.
i mentioned about cherating and his gf's loss of wallet in the chalet.
THEN...
At this point they giggled...
Apparently one of them is THE GF!!
lol!!
Guess who? Its Joyce!! WTH! so embarssing.. haha actually not .. its more Hilarious i say! :D
kewl
at least now i noe of someone who stays near me- she's at CHinese Garden! yay!!


BTW, i learnt some stuff about leading today:
1) i sometimes confuse my follow if my hand is on my chest styled towards the lady.. they thought i want them to hold it..
2) as usual i can be quick indecisive. Like i want to turn but i didnt but the follow read the cue to turn and then i didnt turn her and then i decide to turn her and then its too late- but hey we broke it laughter. :D
3) dancign with very beginner people is v fun and challenging! (if i can lead a beginner and look decent/look like we're having fun, i MUST convince myself that i CAN LEAD THE BETTER LADIES in the dancefloor too!!!!


For greater my Salsa Lead, Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home