Tuesday, November 07, 2006

kitten on the roof

was walking home in the evening earlier today and i saw 2 cats (one orange and one white/black) rested beside each other along the Bugis Alley. I meowed to them. They looke quite anxious but stayed for a while to 'check' me out. At the same time i heard a meow. Not from them. But from behind.

I looked behind and up. It was the same cat who i saw a coule of weeks back.. On the roof!!!! I think it's a kitten. It looks quite quite peering up from the roof like that. But i wonder whether it is stuck there.. I doubt so since its be 2 weeks. Plus it looks like he could get down as its not so low down to the other ledge/landing. CUTE! It's probably the kitten's favourite hangout- wad a view from the top eh? :p

On another note, rather morbid note, my friend Melvin hates cats after a very tragic incident. Apparently the mother of a few kittens gave birth on his roof. After a while he smelled the stench of carcass- from above! SO poor thing, he said his room especially stink quite bad (cause they were directly on top)and he cant sleep.. Eventually he had to call professionals to remove the carcass.. I refused to agree to this theory that mother kittens dun care about thier litter! I think that perhaps the mom got killed while getting food or sth.. Poor kittys.. RIP..

Oh yeah.. last story about cats though not on the roof this time:

I was walking to work last friday wait it was yesterday when i saw a box by the main road with the cute collared spotted cat inside. It looked so rested and i was afraid someone actually put it there cause it got ran over by traffic.. I felt sad for him/her.. But on the way back home i was so relieved that its ALIVE!!! yeah it was lazing around in front of the colorful shophouses. :p Thank god. I think i get quite depressed when i see cats especially dead by the road decomposing...

meow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home