Wednesday, November 01, 2006

hilarious day at work

i dunno why but maybe i feel more comfortable or happy at work because i'm actually doing some stuff..

anyway it was pretty hilarious at work earlier today. I kept laughing/giggling because of sth funny at work. It wasn't that funny come to think of it but haha i guess im in a good chirpy mood. I swore isound like im choking... haha.. hadn't had a GOOD laugh, and at work!, for a long time so it felt great... :D

1. the case of the wrong live message in the office:
i was doing my stuff and was thinking about the sheer amount of responsibility that a CS (client service) like me would have eventually- i was somparing to that in an ad agency..so i messaged my colleague Fiza;

Fadzli: CS got so many things to do
Fadzli: I mean CS in RESEARCH AGENCY got so many things to do


(at this point another chat window was blinking and to my horror it was Fiza's!!! Another Fiza?...)

No way it was Jane my mentor! OMG!! haha.. she wasnt at her desk at the moment and i couldnt recall that message. How embarassing!!!!! So i tried to salvage the embarassment or any misunderstanding (that i was possibly complaining..which i really wasnt!)

Fadzli: Sorry Jane, I was telling Fiza that a CS got a lot of responsibility.. a lot of things to do. Apologies! :p

I was so embarrased!!!!!!! LOL. at this point Jane walks back to her computer.

Thank god she understood. :p Wad a Joke, such close shave. i could have yanked on about sth else... and that would be scary...

2. THe case of the unknown laughing gas:
This HAS to be the highlight of the day. I was just doing work and FIza was over at my computer to help me with my questions. I opened one of the Excel document and as usual it was used by another colleague so it says "... is used by XXXXXYY..

WHat i sontaneously did was, Hey who's XXXXXYY? Albeit loudly! (Cause it was quite late and not many colleagues around our desk..) Then FIza was like "THats (name of another colleague) lah!

I dunno why but i blurted out laughing!!! Probably prompted by her giggle? Then i found myself spiraling into a laughter frenzy. I tried hard not to be so loud but it almost felt that i inhaled some laughing gas... haha !!! I almost embarassed myself again if i havent tried to supress my crazy laughter...

And i laughed.. and i laughed.. :p

so funny..

MEOW!






Meow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home