Sunday, October 01, 2006

pictorial updates


tcs & cheryl having a good laugh courtesy of Osim chairs at Suntec. (Courtesy of S2006!) Ahh.. i love being massaged by anything/anyone! lol


group shot at Carl's Jr (i wonder how's everyone else from classof 98C6 doing..)


me & wee siong ;)- my favoritist guy classmate in JC


upgraded myself from the temporary spray now that im working. goodbye dyed/bleah man.. sobs.. :p but at least now i dun have to spray my hair every morning for work!)


'fish in the sea, you know wad i mean~' (i bought 10 tetra fishes! my first pet after a tortoise when i was in primary school. I thought of utting them in my office so that i will not my eyes won't be too strained with analyzing numbers. One died on the second day i got them. I think it was sick to begin with. it was like swimming vertically in the tank after a few hours i got it. Anyway i love their reflective bodies. and the myriad of silvery colors. almost like a water chameleon with hues of blue and green. Very beautiful indeed!) Oh yeah.. guess wad song it is.


me, Kirti & Varsha at Navrathi- Hindi Festival of 9 Days.


dancing in sticks in a huge circle is a gr8 enjoyable experience for me! I thought i got the hang of it! (and Kun said so btw! hehe) :p


I am looking forward for next year's. Will be more appropriately dressed! Hopefully in a handsome Kurtha!




Na'an at AL Ameen with deen, izan & siti. We so over-ordered Na'ans!!


where's your peace siti?? or rather Teaching Assistant Siti!


2 Peace-s of JJC-ian.





mud pies @ NYDC! yum!


me, Lorraine, Jolene & Ben. ( i miss those times during freshman year when we did our comms project for Jo's dad's laundramat! go team BenJoLoFaz! :p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home