Monday, September 04, 2006

last Emix performance

it was a blast!

i love the crowd at MOS! thks guys for the support! both caderas & emix peeps! MUACKS!
i think it went well. personally i think i felt i gave my all. I dun think i did any (obvious) mistakes plus i went all out! i can feel my energy level at such a high! :p i feel like i'd probably gave 3 times more than what i did 'full out' during rehearsals. Yes, till my necklace broke in less than a minute into the performance! damn. I swore i would look COOLer with my bling blings! but it was my fault.. i attached two of them diamon dog tags! (i never done that before!)

i will surely miss performing with emix especially the guys cause we all got in at the same time. I'm the only non freshie :p

anyway, i LOVED sheila's chereograhy for that bash item. its so Cool! but i must say it is one of the hardest hip hop chereo i learnt- esp the counts! there's os mnay off beats. anyway, here's some pics from that nite!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home