Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rummage

The first SMU public dance concert was a blast! All of us agree that it was a great experience. YAY! Here are some of the pictures from my camera:

My dear sec/jc friends (Siti, Miranti, Izan, Me, Deen, Kumar)

Me with Adeline, Alison & Brian from Dragones Latinos (LADC)

My Comms Prof, Mark Chong flanked by Coelho and Me!

Some of the Caderas Latinas with the peeps from LA Dance Connection.

Middle Fingered Mania (Me, Cheryl and Justin)

Me and make up artist (not that any could save me! lol)

My very first Salsa partner- Dear Roxxane aka one of Rummage's Lady in Red!

Vida in her Raining Men getup flanked by the cheeky Caderas guys and Douglas (the soon to be Caderas addition?)

Dearest Cheryl, her sis Cynthia and me!

Kunali & Firdhaus

Our Emix Chereographer/ Rummage artisitic director: Carol Cheong- she's so cool!

Justin in prata man getup! Kudos man! ur the best!

Jacob Lok the super talented guest Latin Ballroom dancer. (i'm damn jealous LOL)

Caderas boys showing off their zany Zig Zags (where is Zhimin?)

My Salsa partner for Rummage: sweet dear Kelly!

Ever so sexy Chloe (i love the blurry effect- so suggestive!)

Me and Kelly in her 'Prom' getup.

Weida and me.

Justin in his Hip Hop getup (and Prata man make up minus the moustache!)

This 'Hip Hop' attire cost at least $500 courtesy of GAS. (too bad we can't keep 'em)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home