Monday, August 21, 2006

i miss Cherating.

the malaysian salsa festival was a BLAST! i've finally got to perform my favorite Mambo piece. i just love the adrenaline rush! :p it was a difficult piece but im glad we quite nail it. The 2nd item, Arancan En Fa, was great too. I felt more comfortable performing it. I could see the audience clearly, the renowned instructors/performers seated on the front. I could actually see the smile on Dave Paris' face! :D that was very satsifying. I made eye contact with him after we changed and he recognized that i was one of the performers! he said he loved the our energy on stage! KOOL! YAY!! oh, he shook my hands too. i wished i remembered his name at that point. i could only muster up a "thank you, thank you very much!" :X

I miss lazing/performing/learning salsa at the beach resort. Anyway, here are the pics-


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home