Tuesday, August 29, 2006

1st job interview

tommorrow's my first official job interview after Graduation.

I finally sent out my first wave of resumes earlier last week. Quite happy to get shortliseted for the interview. Hope i learn a thing or two tmrw! I'm not really sure i want to do Client Servicing as my first job though i am quite interested in it. Hmm.. my ideal first job would be in a mktg exec or junior mktg research position preferably in an MNC. (although my dream would be a super famous copywriter resonsible for smashing ads! :P guess i put that on hold for a while cause i I think its useful to have a worked in an MNC and probably the best time to get it is as a fresh grad. So i'm hoping to make full use of my degree and the SMU name! :p Of course i wun be too dissapointed if i end up in a non MNC as long as I have these few things:

1) Dynamic job scope (i love variety and i cant stand mundane stuff)
2) Decent pay (anything above 2k would be rather decent :p!)
3) Develop (chance for me to learn a lot of new stuff!)

and fourthly, to work with big names. :)

wish me luck people! :p

+++++++++++++++

so my interview went quite well. i was a few minutes late but no one seemed to notice. :p

i have to say that i might need to lower my expectations of my first pay though. I think my interviewers yest was interested to hire me so they keep asking me how do i like the job. then eventually asked me abt my expected salary.. theirs didnt really excite me so i told them that i need to go for more interviews to know what's out there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home