Sunday, July 02, 2006

omg

yesterday after caderas training, lionel asked me whether i'm confirmed going for the M'sian Salsa Festival this early Aug. I said yes. He then dropped a bomb on me.

i am to dance with Alicia for the performance! Alicia Foo is the leading lady from LADC and she's prob one of the best/sexiest dancer! I was very flabbergasted. Extremely flattered and yet anxious at the 'responsibility'.

he was telling me all the reasons why he chose me but i was mainly lost in the overwhelming emotions.

i shared with him my concerns of having to learn Mambo routine in a short month especially wth the step up training for SMU's RUMMAGE but he said he wouldn't put me up to it if didnt believe i could do it.

im flattered and estactic beyond words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home