Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Gosh!

i can't believe that it's the second time me and Marvin, the freelance art director, is the last to leave the office working on the American Express Catalogue!

i am not complaining 'cause it is really the best internship i have, really hands on the ad industry in Account Servicing doing real projects with real clients and a real agency. Though because of my dance commitments to Caderas and Eurythimix, i sometimes feel quite reluctant to stay back.. Like today i missed salsa trainings. I felt that me staying back with the designer will help ensure that the job is done. and that also i can proof read more promptly instead of next morning. and then have to wait for him to come in after 10 sometimes 11! so yeah will slow down everything..

it's extremely a great eye-opener. Learnt how to deal with clients, how to deal with fellow colleagues. ANd most importantly how to be organized. I swear i have never been THAT organized since my platoon sergeant role back in the army. Also now, i think am at my peak in terms of being prompt and meeting deadlines (at work!).

I really feel confident now. Esp abt the Ad industry. I know more industry-speak and how things work and why things may not.. :p

Kudos to Gosh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home