Sunday, February 12, 2006

post-Latin Feste 06

Latin Feste is finally over! All the bi-weekly trainings, the rehearsals, the back pain, the stress.

It went well though i wasn't too pleased with myself because i really wanted to perfect all my 3 dances but i didn't. I couldnt really concentrate. My mind wasn't as alert and i couldnt think what comes next when i'm doing the previous set of steps. Its mainly because i want feeling well the night before. had diarrhoea and vommitted the disgusting pills. plus the white converse shoes didnt help in my anxiety that i can complete the double turns in time. Or i think it was just fatigue from having lack of sleep for the past week...

Well... there's always the dance concert!

Well i am pleased because i hear a lot of good comments about the dance. A number of people come up to me and they said they enjoyed the performances. They said i look like i was really enjoying the dance. a few commented i dance well or they never thought i could dance so well.! :D yay. of course it made my day.

talking about making my day, during the final rehearsals, Eugene came up to me and told me that Lionel commented that he liked my style. "Lionel like MY style" !!!I was unwell so it didnt really hit me as much and i wasnt so WOWED instantly. hehe.. but anyway yeah THAT really made my day. (Lionel is our salsa instructor.) I'm glad i was absent during that rehearsal when he said that, 'cause i won't know wad to say...

:p

I'm proud i am mainly responsible for these posters! (sort off):




YAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home