Sunday, February 12, 2006

my Emix performance tmrw!


Yay!

tmwrw is Patron's Day, sort of SMU's birthday where theres a carnival and concert and where our S'pore president: Mr SR Nathan (he's our Patron)will grace the event! I will also dance el Hombre with caderas latinas in front of him! This is the second time im dancing for Patron's day in front of Mr Nathan; the first being in 2003 i think for Hindi song!

Importantly, tmrw marks my first EMIX performance. We will be doing Hip Hop to the korean Rain and the Let Me nigga song! I am so excited!!! Especially decked with black blazers and cool bling-blings! I get to wear my clock ring, and this kool new super bling bling necklace! :p i still need a cap and a tee! oh yeah i am digressing stil...

Its a special occasion for me as its on of my dreams in SMU to join emix since i first joined! :D YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm looking forward to dance for the retro party after that too!

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home