Friday, February 03, 2006

centennial post!

This marks my 100th blog post! Yay!!

Looking back, i still recalled how reluctant i was in starting to blog and share with possibly strangers and acquaintances and friends my thoughts, desire and dreams. I started out merely reporting the eventful memories i had of the day 'cause i was uneasy about sharing too much 'secrets'! (think i'm mysterious?) Although i've of late attempted to be open, i feel that there is a long way to go.

Maybe when i start sharing my dark childhood and my sexuality among other private things, one can then safely say that i am really more OPEN. But for now an open yet undeciphered book i remain. :P

I'm celebrating the 100th post by telling 10 people of my blog! (especially that lately those who used to read it are too busy...) Should i? we shall see! Lol :p


(p.s technically this can't be a centennial post since its not 100 years since i first blogged! but yeah i just thought that 100th post sounds less fun :)

2 Comments:

Blogger NA said...

Congrats, Fuzzie!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Fadzli Jay said...

thks dear Aishah!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home