Thursday, January 26, 2006

what if ...

What if you were a prof and you received 2 melancholic, sad and almost angry poems? What if you read them and had no idea why your student sent it to ya? What if you think there might be a possibility that these poems might be meant for you but you doubt it? What if you feel uneasy and find it hard to sleep for his student sent him a weird note?

I can't begin to imagine what might be going on my prof's mind when her read my poems. He replied, "I read through what you wrote and I am not amused. I dont know the reasons for you to send me such a note. perhaps you can tell me the reasons for doing so."

I think i'm screwed. What if he hates me now? What if it can't be redeemed?

So this are the 2 poems which was meant for Robert Yeo; Creative Writing class and NOT for Ben Chan; EBC class!!!


Loneliness is

loneliness is

a strayed ant, its colony lost
a faithful dog, its best friend’s dead
a caged ape, the only one
a migratory bird, away from its flock

loneliness is

a happied hen, its young taken
a human hermit, his feline’s out
a breathing poet, his quill and ink without
and shivering me, alone in this storm

loneliness is ..



What if

what if you were gone but the symphony play
and the choir grandiously sing
what if its lost forever in the hay
or none care they lose their sibling

what if you were gone and the nomadic animal cheered
for an end to the injustice you have done
what if the goat the farmer reared
forgets him, he teared for a hundred months

what if killing wasn’t a crime nor sin
would it then justify the tombstone before your wake
for the parasitical idiot that you have been
what if I said: I wish you were dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home