Monday, January 30, 2006

this is not a poem

my back still hurts so
i didn't join the salsa people for
a wine get-together
(not that i drink anyway. duh.)

planned to catch Geisha
but in the end not
just had a drink with a gd fren at Mc Cafe
the headed home

highlight of the outing:
my fren's anecdote of her very interesting
life as a band teacher in charge-
really its dramatic

it almost make me teary-eyed (didn't it? :p)
reminded me of yester years of sec schools
and i i desperately wished i was in
Yuhua Concert Band instead of the
library, Prefects or St John!

so i headed home:
i bought Double Cheeseburger meal!
its quite amazing how one tends to crave
for such food despite being sick.

yes im still sick.
my back hurts and my head's still heavy.
i think it'll get better by the time i wake up
tommorrow morn. i hope.

i thought of watching my sis' Flight Plan Vcd when
i saw Coyote Ugly on tv!
Its a wonderful show so i had to watch it again, again.
i just love stories that inspires so much.

recollecting the things i need to do by tommorrow:
3 Haikus for Robert Yeo (and NOT Ben Chan please!)
Tiger Airways research for Comms Practicum
And overdue copywriting excerices for Mark

there's more i think...
like the 3 overdue NLB books still with me.. left
half read somewhere in my bedroom mess, and
i need to get those salsa guy shines! And

i need a Journal to Write and doddle and paste pictures of my thoughts down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home