Sunday, January 29, 2006

my back is killing me

i hurt my back during yest salsa trg
i am not sure how but prob its due to the lack of stretching
i came late as i was rushing from tarian practice in school

after lunch, i could barely sit up straight
i told meibin that i might want to go for a massage and guess wad?
she's interested too!

so we went to check out with one
it look sleazy and it sure is!
Cause the guy said its only for guys!
eeeww..

ANyway we walked and we past by a poster outside 7 eleven
a Spa with massage services
cost us 68 per person but that was worth it!

i shant relish the details but hehe it was quite ticklish and embarassing..
for me that is. :p

okie i forgot- i'm supposed to be grouchy!!

Cause my back still hurts!!!!!

I pray that i'll recover by wed!

so i can dacne again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home