Sunday, December 18, 2005

found my kitty!

earlier this week i came across a very clever and cute print advertisement in TODAY's paper. Its a picture of a kitten trying to reach for an inflated condom! And the headline read "You can't teach them to play it safe"- Sterilise your pets. So cute right? and clever too of course cause it not only caught my attention it also makes u smile as soon as you arrive at the intended message. :) Bravo. Its by the AVA for the A Pet is for Life campaign. I really want to find out who is their agency? And want to get a foot in their door! :D

Oh yeah, i MUST share how i finally managed to lay my hands on them. Okay first it was of course lying around my house. then a few days back i tried to search for it but i found out that it is probably used for scrap paper: my mom always used papers for kitchen.. Neways yeah, it was like ALL the days of TODAY paper was there except Tues'. So.. darn i thought at that time. THen. Then on Friday, during Symphonia rehearsals i found it! there it was the Tuesday edition lying on the floor.. FOR ME!! How lucky is that!! :P I was destined to meet my cat ad! (love Cats!!)

(p.s. can someone teach me how to upload pictures please to my blog?? i want to show everyone the cute ad. Btw, its also available in ambient/outdoor at bus shelters i heard... Cool! And apparently they have puppies and hamsters too! HOW Super Cute is that!!)

Meow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home