Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dance Camp: day 2

the breaking and street jazz yesterday was so fun thought by Larry and Carol respectively. But i tell you it was extremely tiring. My muscles are all aching espcially my left shoulder and right butt cause we were doing shoulder freeze! i dun feel like getting out of bed actually as i physically feel that i've just pushed myself in the gym. Breaking is surely more fun that i expected it to be! :p

i am so happy too cause yesterday i received a 'compliment' from the Street Jazz instructor. she said that i have the expression especially when im doing the whip. And she told the others to have more expression like me. I'm so happy that she noticed me despite me not remebering most of the steps. It is so encouraging- i am now more convinced to take up Jazz! :o)

i think i'm gonna spend the rest of the afternoon recuperating by starting on the Lost Season 1 Cds. Later tonite, CHeryl and I are going to the pageant at DXO: Queen of Queens. :)

shagged,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home