Saturday, November 26, 2005

studying for the exams

i always thought that the study week is the most trying for me cause it a period where i am highly distracted. Distracted with all sort of things. It is of course primarily my fault for lettin myself to be distracted by the myriad of things. From watching tv, to hanging out, to being idle, mere procrastination and of course my greatest bane of all- one of the 7 deadly sins.

even in times of project deadlines and presentation i can stay more focused. Although it is definitely more stressful to be rushing to complete that report or rushing to perfect that presentation with the little time one has, i like it it cause its definitely more efficient. And i feel motivated to complete it- lest you wll get downgraded for late submission.

On the other hand, exams? Well, i always thought they're just the closing of each term. ANd for this term especially i had like more than a week to study but no i only started, at snail's pace i must add, on like wednesday when i planned to start on monday actually.

But THE day is coming. My first exams with the most weightage starts tuesday. I barely started on Intellectual Property Rights but by tonight im supposed to contribute to my project grp the case notes for Patents 1 & 2! Deadlines! cool. I think i work best with deadlines cause at least theyre challenging. Like who would want to study for one whole week for the exams when there's so much to do in life? Like visiting your frens at her house for the raya- all that precious laughter; like watching chinese tv drama that can make u cry and smile and inspired; like feeding your whatever wants u desire. :p

Enough said. I finally completed catching up on my Psychology readings last nite. Im off to school soon to do the IPR cases. I;m feeling good cause i can see myself speeding up in my revision! Yay!

Can't wait till the exams are over! RENT, Twist of Fate, Hope Stree Reconstructed, Emix Dance Camp too look forward to!

Yay!

Muacks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home