Tuesday, October 18, 2005

help

i woke up early but went back to bed as i felt tired. By the time i got up it's like 1150. I contemplated briefly and decided i should try and make it for class. But i had to spend more time in the toilet than i think i would. SO i decided not to be 20 mins late for class (if i take cab) and also not to go to class late and collect my badly done BP mid term.. So i decided to just stay home and eventually fell into another nap..

I feel tired- prob due to yesterday's cool emix routine.. hmm maybe its one of those Lazy epidemic hitting my immune system again..

Help!

I have yet to transcribe about 6 hours of interview! And most is on mechanical tape. Meaning i have to rewind them etc..

Can't help it im lazy. one of those days.. But this is bad la.. someone kick me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home