Saturday, October 15, 2005

fun nite

had more than a few great laughs with my SMU seniors! SO fun the dinner and 'coffee'! muacks!

After my interview with Fiza about tampons (thks Fiza for still reading me bloggie!), we joined Yati and Mun for dinner at Swensen's at Funan. Food was good but the company was better! Had some catching up to do. Eveyrone updated abt everyone's working life and the most exciting is of course love life! Both Yati's and Mun's 'love' life seems quite happening and interesting! hehe. :p Kewl

After dinner we went to Cafe Cartel at Raffles City. I had this cool blue cola drink. Yum! Then Deen walked past us with Abby-wearing her new pretty Swarovski necklace! Pretty! Im so gonna get Swarvoski for me loved ones.. hehe.

Had such great company tonight. Great laughs. SOme almost killed us. ANd yeah make some others pee.. almost that is! I almost choked too. hehe. So fun! Yati, Munirah and FIza makes such great company! Love teasing them and cracking jokes. Most off all i love it that i can be so comfortable and spontaneous with 'em!

Love you girls! Miss ya! Good luck for your career!

:p

Faz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home