Sunday, October 16, 2005

fun nite II

Okie i must say it was a great nite! The highlight of which was the company i had with dear Kirti and Birthday girl Varsha and friends!

Let me begin with tonite's appetizer. First had quite a fun time with the Emix people at the potluck gathering at Monica's condo at The Sterling. I so love the lobby it smells so good! I was late but the first to arrive followed quickly by Nicole the ex president. We went up to Mon's place as Nicole needed to cut green apples for the smashing sprite fruit cocktail. Yummy.

By the time i got down, Justin, Julian and PK was there. THen the rest came. I think i am quite comfortable with them eventhough i think my dancing is nowhere there.. This is so unlike my inferiority complex which arises everytime im with band people. There's always this awe for them- due to the awe i had maybe still have for Yuhua Concert Band. Hence there's alwyas be this 'barrier' and status difference which i can't explain why i have it. Sum it all, the Emix people are good company. Theyre not 'bitchy' at all. in fact they're nice. I always have this unjustified perception that pretty dancers are lika proud and stuff.. Yay! Im quite fond of the Nicole who looks like she got caucasion blood but actually is Peranakan. She's quite funny! and Fun to tease. I think i like girls who are fun to tease. Haha. She got a nice smile too.

Actually, talking about smiles, i love a great smile anywhere! Great smiles really brighten up my day! I think Justin got a great smile too especially with his braces. I think i wanna get braces too! :p ANd ear studs.. but maybe not when im still living with my parents. Anyway the thing that they say that muslim men cannot pierce their ear as they won;t be able to represent their son during marriage- i think its flawed argument: I say pierce now, by the time my son is like legal age, the ear hole would definitely have covered up! hehe Evil me i think!

Okie dats too much digression. Anyway moving on, i joined the rest for the birthday party for Varsha and Sharbba at Marche. There were loads of people present! Anyway i can't believe they treated all of us! wow. Im so glad i came after much persuasion by Kirti- since Taufik didnt come cause he was helping out with some community project playing the kompang. (event which i escaped! Im glad this time i dun have any guilt for not agreeing to participate. phew.. )

After Marche, Varsha's parents drove her, Kirti and me back to her house which is a condo that's extremely BIG! the whole house must be like 3-4 times my 4 room HDB flat which is relativley larger than most.. Like WOw!! THe balcony itself must be like the size of my living room. (my living is quite big actually compared to some)

Her parents were great. Her mom very hospitable and friendly. And hwe had a great time in the car. Conversation, singing and laughs. :)

After which we were almost going up to the Equinox but we didnt.. Darn i thought at first cause i never been to the top floors of Swissotel and club! In the end we eneded up at Clarke QUay and went IndoChine!! Yay! its free entry (it was like 2am) So im so glad we get to dance for free literally! hehe.It is also quite a nice place with a center elevated platform that's quite big.

Had fun fooling around (clean fun here) and dancing. i ddint go all out cause im tired and not it was house but mainly because lots of new people. hehe. then again i think i dance nicely la.. hehe.

Had great day.. i need to rest now..zzzz

Need to mug for my Comms Quiz tmrw when i wake up later in the daylight.

Happy Birthday Varsha!

God bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home