Thursday, October 13, 2005

bummer me

i'm such a bummer esp during this fasting month. I guess i'm really a food junkie. Like if i dun eat i dun get motivated or sth. No energy no sugar to think or move. Maybe im just lazy, undisciplined sob. hehe :p i hope not!

So far i swear i have yet to done anything substantially effective/useful during the past 3 days of my summer terms. Bleauk. hehe.

I need to study for COmms, do the interviews, transcribe them, read Law, do some advance studying for law finals (like dat's gonna happen!), organize my files and notes, do social psycho readings and BP, organize my study table and wardrobe yet again.

also i wanna shop for Hari Raya clothes! i thinkk im gonna get lime green or black or both! I wanna go social tmrw too and hopefully dblo. :P

i need a muse. so i can get my fat ass of my bed!

:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home