Wednesday, October 12, 2005

24 years 9 days and counting

It's been nine days since my birthday!

After dinner today Deen, Mel and me went shopping around at Funan and Raffles City. We were mostly looking at wad Deen should wanna get for Abidah. Swarvoski rocks! they're so elegant and nice stuff esp the crystal wares. I so wanna get them for my mom or whoever for weddings, house warmings, etc. Lovely!

Oh yeah of course we hunted for other things. I found out today dat Mel adores Scandadavian 4U line too at Robinsons. Of course its for guys though she stil a fan! yay! i thought i was the only one who thinks theyre unique and nice!

Anyway i saw this extremely nice cool black ring with a tiny speck of crystal in the middle from Perlini's which is is splendid. i wanna get that. it cost $63 but it think its worth it!!! hehe.. :p experience tells me that i should get such to die for stuff no matter how broke, etc lest it will be gone- forever! (i'm gonna get it by thurs/fri afternoon!)

Among other things, im looking forward to buy a the brown addidas track pants so i can dance in! :) And prob more clothes from Scanadavian: tees and long sleeves to go sch and clubbing in; i wanna check out whats new at Bugis Village too; i wanna get a pair of white converse shoes! I wanna sign up for one more dance classes soon: either Salsa Hip Hop or Turns techniques! Oh yeah! i wanna dye my hair! streak it or sth.. as much as i wanna try blue and black: it is the fasting mth.. i think even ash or blonde looks more acceptable..

So exciting!

Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home