Saturday, September 10, 2005

Was fun while it lasted...

I guess good things have to come to an end. Especially when they were too good to be true. Especially in the case of my fav yr 2 fren who surprisingly was interested to join Emix and go for trial classes + auditions with me.

Khai told me today that he would have to cease going for Emix for family reasons. Well i guess its good to listen to your parents and give them what they want..

Its just sad thing. Cause one he is good hip hop dancer plus more so for me: i'll be losing a fren which im really fond of to accompany me to the classes and performances. Sigh..

Sigh. Although i said it was fun while it lasted, i secretly wish that i would have gone alone in the first place so that ill save on this dissapointment.. Especially after getting all excited and happy that we both got thru the auditions.. darn.

Wished things were different really.

But heck. I'll move on make frds with others in emix and adapt. (sth which is second nature to me) Well in other words its not that im sad that ill be losing someone i noe quite well in Emix, im just dissapointed that he had to leave..

Good luck Bro..
(i admire ur fillialness :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home