Saturday, September 03, 2005

Saved by unoccupied outskirts..

Clubbing is always something that i look for. For the record i do not drink, smoke or blatantly ogle at girls, not to mention attempting to like touch them.. LOL

Anyway, despite still having reservations abt expressing myself fully via moi Blog, I will state the top 3 reasons why i LOVE clubbing;

Reason 3)
New shirt, new haircut: I love dressing up and looking cooler than cool and clubbing is the most apt opportunity to do it. (if only i have frds who are as 'narcissitic' as me and like dress up to go for even for a movie! hehe)

Reason 2)
I love dancing. Dancing to music is fun. Of course everyone will appreciate familiar songs. But it is even more challenging to get to the beat and groove to new music!

Top Reason)
Be seen and spotted!! (with the components of reason 3 and 2 of course!) LoL


Anyway, moi blogging so late cause got back late from Rendezvous- School Freshmen Bash @ China Black (my fav club.. not that i've been to more than several in the first place!)

Was quite boring initially until the song got much better. Familiar songs are still to go esp for the masses (who generally have a moderate flair for creativity OR who just block out 'unknown songs'! :p)..

Danced the night away mostly with the Caderas Latinas people. (Coelho, Raphael, Julian, Sherry, Nicole, Kirti, And later; Eugene, Amanda, Alina, etc..)

But i realized that for me personally, i will enjoy it as long as i really get to dance my best. and the secret catalyst to that is 1- to have enough space and 2- to have a fun but capable 'dance partner'. Im so glad that Kirti was there. Cause we both seemed to enjoy dancing together despite being away from the group. I realized that those empty spaces away from the dancing area is actually suitable for moi. :p

oh yeah: one guy (fren of a fren) said that i danced very well. :p hehe cool! Best thing is i think he dance great too. so the'd prob be much weight in his statement.. He did ask me and said too bad i am already in my year 4.. if not... which i can't hear.. Willl find out tmrw!

Salsa at 11am.

:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home