Saturday, September 17, 2005

busy week

week's have been v busy for me. and more to come.

Monday's first hip hop class was great. would have been greater if i was fast enough to catch up the popping, etc.. Lionel's really a cool and charming instructor. Old school hip hop is wicked man.. and im trying hard to catch up! anyway, he teased me during class- i somehow knew he will do that.. well now im a bit more relaxed knowing he acknolowedged my presence in his class. (Lionel's our salsa instructor too)

We just had Yue: Moon- Symphonia's mooncake festival celebration. :) It was quite cool. Its a bit sad i feel that i dun feel so 'at home' in symphonia.. i guess i always have this barrier due to cause i always have placed band people 'above' me primarily due o my star-struckness with the Glorious Yuhua Concert band! Yay! Well, in psychological terms; its a self fulfiling prophecy.. I secretly wish iw would be friendlier to the year ones but either its jadedness or just pure unfounded reservations on my part.

Rehearsing for Dikir is darn fun! i like! the company is not bad too. at least i feel quite at home.. hehe. with my cheeky self that is! I love taufik! hes funny and quite a character.. of course people like Lyn, Khai, Nad, Zaki, Nabilah, etc and the quirky year one guy which im finding it hard to retrieve from the deep recess of my conciousness.. (HELP i think someone's been conducting lobotomy w/o my knowledge.. duh!)

sats and sundays... rehearsals for dance AND dikir... i WILL NOT let my passion in the ARTS be in the way of what ought to be my first priority- studies! LOL (still trying hard at this)

I wanna watch Dance Reflections at NUS tmrw but i need a date... lol. ANd i want to make my hair funkier... coulndt affor to highlight it blue at the moment but i feel the urge to do sth else in conjuction with the arts fest performances!

:p

love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home