Sunday, September 25, 2005

art week over

the arts fest week is finally over.

hectic for me but fun of course!

Performed on 2 salsa items on monday, Dikir Barat on thursday and flute solo with the nibori guitars and guzheng on fri.

i missed the social at Union Square with the caderas!! argh.. should have given them an sms man.. well there's always next time.

te new salsa trgs are cool.. though the warm up reminds me of army to some extent! lol.. im so embarassed cause im so not flexible... my split are like not even 90 degrees.. will be a long way till i make it into a perfect 190 split. hehe. i think its good, all the crunches and stuff.. i bet my abs will soon see the light of day! hehe

battle of the bands was a new experience for me. went to DXO to support Jamiel and his Band Royale.. cool! plus lots of other bands that are very technically talented.. esp the one hand drummer from Johor!!!

Wua cayah sama lu! (translated frm mly: i believe in u!)

i gotta get to work! have not been utilizing the weekend for catching up wit readings!!

LOLs!

1 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

Essay Becomes an Exploration of Being Poor
And so he sat down at his keyboard and began to write. His essay, "Being Poor," gives readers a glimpse of poverty in America.
Very interesting Blog. I'll be back. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cash flow business site/blog. It pretty much covers cash flow business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home