Wednesday, August 24, 2005

what to do?

school's great. Great professors. Great courses.

i wanna get my Deans List this term. Im worried that i dun get it... I will work hard and do my readings on time and participate extensively in seminars.. but to be honest, i am not confident of my group's ability to get that A.

A good grp needs at least one Perfectionist! i doubt i have the energy to be a perfectionist for all my courses considering i am not even one in person!

Darn.

Plus... I only am fond of but a few girls in SMU but why must all of them get attached b4 i have the chance to do anything!!

A great girl is someone that makes me happy: laugh: feel good abt myself and someone i admire. shit i think ill start tearing if i continue...

But sometimes i ask myself, do girls always go into a relationship because of love or because they just needed a bf? to feel good abt themselves??

Sad.

but love school.. happy and contended..

sth missing in my life? mid life crisis! SHIT

or am i really gay?

2 Comments:

Blogger Myra Abd Kadir~ said...

welllllll, i think girls have boyfriends so that they have someone to share their lives with. I gets lonely when the rest of your gal friends have someone to bring them out for dinner. Haha, you can try harder i guess, but you guys are lucky cause there are many good girls around im school. SO dont worry k

7:10 PM  
Blogger Fadzli Jay said...

i guess so.. but good girls for me are hard to come by?

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home