Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Post E-mix Auditions

Dear Journal,

The E-mix auditions on monday evening was quite a blast. I think i did okay: Could have done better if not for the new chereography. Somehow i couldn't get myself to the zone and concentrate on practising the new steps.

Anyway, its over and im quite happy with it. (apparently some other participants outide were peeping and they commented that i did well though i'm not sure whether they were just being encouraging, honest or sarcastic? hehe.. cause i dun think i did well enuff that's why.)

Daning really takes the toll on my back. I'm not sure whether it's because its aching becasue of bad posture or because the 'muscles are growing'! lol. :p Anyway great work out i thought. :)

Been 2 days and still awaiting for the results hope me, Kai and Vince and the rest of the guys get in.

I can't wait to dance some more despite being physically drained.. haha

okie, its back to my readings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home