Sunday, June 19, 2005

How YOU Can Recover From Dissapointment

I would never imagine that i could still be so careless. Well the most elating thing despite what happen is how i managed to recover from dissapointment and a tint of anger.

Let me tell u the similarity between the 2 occasions in which i left my valuables in a public transport. Of course at least now its only 20 times cheaper than my flute.

Okie on both occasions i was kinda in a rush. Few months ago i awaken in the bus and immediately had to alight leaving my Sankyo flute behind. This time i was rushing to be early for my first Salsa intermediate class.

Secondly, both of the items were in black casing. Damn it.

Well, i am more dissapointed than angry. Honestly, i always believe there's no point in being upset and hating yourself. Things happen. I am still careless. If there seem to be no antidote for that so be it.

I am rather dissapointed at myself for doing it AGAIN! despite losing the 4.5k flute. I am also disappointed at the person who found it at the back seat of the cab. I know the invention of "finders' keepers" date way back. Still!! Why can;t people feel for others. THe agony of losing a personal item. The numbers that i have to painstakingly re enter. The acquaintances that i just met up again. The pictures, my memories. My friends, my loved ones and my stray cats!!! Argghh.. (okie its weird but writing this kind of realize that im actually angry: just that im good at supressing 'em evil)
If i was Mr Universe, i would want not only WOrld Peace but also WOrld Emphaty and Apathy. God help us.

OKIE! now the recovery part. THe part where i valiantly be my own Knight in Shinning Armor. More like Knight of my ATM card! Hehe. :p

Let me share what i bought that made me overjoyed and become the antidote to my despair from the inevitable loss:

I got an amzingly awakening Clinque Happy For Men deodarant bottled spray!! $27.00
I got a refreshing lime green striped G2000 long sleved shirt, $49.90
(i have been eyeing this 2 for two long and past experience tells me to get it if u love it before it dissapears :)
I got a pleasant white/green Renoma boxers, $9.90
I got a Renoma undie that i think i can probably do a strip tease with.. $12.90
I got a V neck tee from Byford that will look so fashionable on me, S12.90
3 Socks from Hush Puppies $8.00
I got a Cool floral blue party shirt from John Little. $13.00
And a nice orange Tank Top from bossini with an eagle motif $16.00

Anyway i wasn't all that selfish k, i bought my Dad Byford tees for Father's Day! And i'm going to post Lorraine her mystery parcel for her birthday! hehe. :p

I can't wait to wear my new stuffs! Yay!!

And of course i so need a new phone and sim card: which leads me to the most ironic thing abt me ever!- I still owe the school 2 mths of flute instalments and im heading to KL this weekend for Suyi's B'dae. There's also Lorraine's dinner this wed.

In short i am BROKE. I'm thinking maybe i should just NOT get a phone or at least get disposable ones?? this must be the fourth time i misplaced my phone. Ok maybe 3?

Anyway would like this opportunity to apologize to my secret admirer for not helping with the bills. Prob this is karma eh? wish u all the best. everything happen for a reason.

So hence this is how YOU can recover from disappointment. Cash is all but the only setback. Did i mention that there's another way to recovery? with less cash? That's for another day!

Love,
Faz
(I thank god for the optimism that i am blessed with)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home