Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sypnosis

As before, i didn't manage to blog as often as i want to. Anyway, here are some updates of what had happened in my life since i last went 'shopping for office wear'....


MLCC Picnic @ Sentosa
This was really FUN!! I enjoyed myself playing so much sports: from volleyball to frisbee to circle games to beach soccer! hehe. And even better having shared it with fun friends! Would love to go and bask in the sun again!!


Internship
Well, the experience been great. I got to learn so much about the Ad & PR industry, especially the former: having to arrange to meet shortlisted agencies. The week goes by quite fast with the internship. So far so good though i kinda smell that i have to find work to do esp now that we are near to securing an agency. I'll probably come up with a report outlining the past marcom activities. Also come up with my own proposals. (i yet to shock everyone with my creative talent?! haha!) Its great having to look forward to work and meet 16 other SMU students. But i do dread waking up and reporting to work by 830am.. hehe.


Other
Hmm, another reason why the week goes by so quickly is because i am quite occupied through the week. Like Mondays' my floorball training. (i wouldnt really call it training cause its so fun still! and im still not that serious)

Thursdays are Salsa dance company trainings- way KOOL!! hehe. can't wait to perform esp now that we learn a new stunt. so super! Imagine flipping the lady with one hand so that she would be hanging mid way to the floor! wow rite?!

And fridays supposed to be band days.. have been missing band and band has been postponed a coupke of times too.. miss hearing me on the flute and playing in a band.


Daydreaming
I wanna go either KL or THailand for the hols!! Hmmm.. not sure with who though. Cause my sis and her bf decided not to go since my cousin backed out. And Izan and ziyah going to Bali 16th of June: and im not really keen on Bali or Indonesia of that matter. I wanna go KL to club again! or to Bangkok!! Think Deen and Abidah going there too but i don't wanna be a light bulb. Maybe i should venture by myself! it'll be way cool too eh? Plus i gotta do 'stuff'! hehe :p Miss JB btw.


Questions
Hmm.. should i give Fazlianah and dance co a visit. THey're doing hip hop! and performing for post NDP parade!! Plus faz asked me whether i wanna be her dance partner but i dun think im up to it.. and i am not really that comfortable with 'grinding'... esp with a fren!


Okay, till then. I am gonna meet up with Heriza and frens tommorrow at Bugis, again- just went with izan, deen and jiayh earlier, for a quasi farewell for her before she fly to aussie. I prob gonna scout for nice slippers and maybe a new top for work!! and socks!!! I'm gonna watch Sepet movie on my laptop now. And yes, i'm so happy i bought two great tees: brown Do Not Copy Me and black/gold Griffin!

Love,
Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home