Monday, May 30, 2005

searching for something

My religous teacher, Ustaz Sheikh, told us about a book he read where a farm boy travelled everywhere else only to later realize that what he was searching was close to him at home. Well, i can't recall wad the title was but my point is me and my fren experienced it!

We were searching everywhere else for that cool white SF65 i think. The Siemens 100% phone 100% camera but it was no where to be found. From JE to Woodlands to Yew Tee to Lot 1 and back to JE and then Jurong Point! But to no avail. Alas, Mr Z got his phone earlier today guess where? Close to home, at Tampines.. And at a cheaper price!

Well, i guess everything REALLY happens for a reason.

Makes me wonder about my life. What am i searching for in my life? Or more precisely, maybe whatever i am searching is right here? in my home? my family? Singapore?

Hmmm...

Fuzz

1 Comments:

Blogger Fadzli Jay said...

The book is called the Alchemist.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home