Wednesday, May 25, 2005

am i unfillial?

yesterday i did something bad.

despite my dad being warded in NUH i went to the first Salsa practice for SMU Convocation.

Here's in my shameless self-justification.
1) My dad's condition was okay
2) He fainted before
3) I gave him a call and asked how he were,
4) and told him that i can't make it
5) it WAS the first convocation practice and,
6) i wanted to make a good impression and,
7) I would be terrible if i miss the first one!
8) Hospitals depress me especially
9) the journey to the place will be filled with so much anxiety and importantly
10) I still LOVE my dad!

So NO. I am NOT unfillial just because i do not visit him on the day he was warded. And furthermore, i visited him today. Redemption? i am not sure. but i felt better.

Anyway, he will be discharged tommorrow. Yay!

God Bless,
Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home