Sunday, April 24, 2005

Shopping for office wear

Internship
Yay! Finally i can experience waking up everyday to wearing shirt, pants and a tie! All my ties and shirt that i sporadically bought previously for school presentations can finally be used to the fullest! I look forward for my first office internship at FACT Software Int'l. I'm sure it will be a totally different experience compared to my retail internship at Sentosa. Man, the idea of being a Advertising & PR Executive sounds really cool and exciting for me. I hope i don't have to speak to the press yet! Anyway, went John Little today and got this cool white base blue checkered shirt at a steal!!! YEAH! I'm sure it;ll be a blast!

Let see come my first pay i shall get me one white striped shirt, one dark black shirt and one off black/ grey trousers. I hope i can produce results as good as how I look!! haha. :oP Oh yeah, i must say, the BATA shoe/footwear sale is a must!!! they are like selling 2 shoes/sandals at a steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they are handsome looking man!

So i just finished the Clueless about PR book. PR do differ from Advertising as it is more broad. To sum it up, a good PR person need to be eloquent; have good communication skills, and be creative. Well i definitely need to work on the former. Henceforth i shall speak proper English.

Luv,
Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home