Friday, November 05, 2004

Lost time is timed Lost

Catching up on lost time eh? Hmm.. i never really thought of that expression till recently.

Just yesterday when i attempted to only take 2 hours of nap after not sleeping, doing my marketing research project and failed to wake up for my 8.30am class (yet again!), i realized that one can never really catch up on lost time. I failed yet again to attend my New Product Development class. It was my final class before our 35% final presentation 2 thursdays from now.

Sigh, i was so excited to wear my baju kurung for class. and hopefully get the look from those exchange students. or maybe even a question or two from Even the locals. I doubt they have much clue that Hari Raya is just around the corner! hehe. So its kinda my responsibility to spread the malay culture to already vibrant SMU! (esp my post as asst cultural head in MLCC!!) Just for the record, the thing i like most about my outfit was definitely my Super Nice Cool Capals aka tradtitional sandals! It is thie beige brown slightly heeled (read: slightly) thingge that has nice flowery yet not charismatic design. SO its kinda complements myself? haha.

Okie, back to the Lost Time. Now, i could no longer showcase my culture in my final class which i missed. I could not go back in time to have attended that class while at the same time try to complete my MR part before my meeting. I could not have catch up on the lost time when i took more than a 2hr nap! So point is lost time is lost. Although my depression is over, and my 2 week of rendezvous-ing and not paying attention to my assignments. i am now paying for lost time. Actually no, im paying for my lack of discipline. yes. Eventhough i am cathing up on work quite well, lost time is timed lost because i can only sleep less now. So in a way lost time kinda haunts u for losing it. its like a curse. The curse of Faz's Lost time. ooohh..

Nevertheless, i AM grateful. grateful that although it haunts but only affect my passion for sleeping. haha. i am really full of crap now. (must be the work of the ghost of LT)

dear LT, may you Rest In Peace. God Bless.

Amen,
Faz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home