Wednesday, November 17, 2004

All set to study for the exams!

Yay! My last presentation (Strategic Brand Managment) for the term is finally over!! now i can start studying for my only exams- Marketing Research cause i dropped BP earlier afftet my shock with the mid term paper. (hmmm i wonder how badly i actually got)

Anyway, i am quite sure i wun do that well for my 3 courses this term. SBM was fun but i REALLY could have spoken up more during classes and presentations. As for New Product Development, guess homany classes i've missed and was grossly late for?? its like at least 3 occasions each. But thats not the worse thing, the final presentation really turn out bad. We didnt manage to apply the latest concepts taught cause all the other 3 grp members was absent for almost all the classes after our interim.. so it would take a LOT of effort if i have done it myself. Furthermore, i am not the confrontational, pushy type so i didnt bear to tell them to read the slides and articles and asked them to apply it. Maybe i'll change after this. Perhaps i'll finally stop being such a nice guy and become less process oriented to a goal oriented, demanding jerk?? haha.

My only hope is MR. Hopefully if i am not distracted by MSN, MIRC or my other unthinkable pursuits i could eventually get an A minus. I really hope that i wun get all Bs this term.

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home