Monday, November 15, 2004

29 more days to go!

Kool man.

One day of the month of Ramadhan is gone but we still have 29 more days to go! Yay man. So its 29 more days of visiting and feasting!! Talk about feasting i think i am gonna be fatter in no time with such glutonny amidst all the good food around. I think i must have ate a total of 5 kg of food/drinks/cookies just today!! haha... so much for my vision of a bod like Julian Hee? haha! Like always, my procrastination is my major obstacle in achieving my targets and such! :( haha.

I think i am really a quiet person especially at home. I am not that chatty with my relatives compared to my friends. It'll be nice if i could be more hcatty though.. it'll be fun.. maybe one day?

Anyway, i am now getting set to prepare for TWO of my project presentation. (TUes and Wed) I have 2 meetings in school on later: on a public holiday that i am celebrating!! haha. Well hmmm, if i see this in a positive light, at least attending them will make me stay away from FOOD for at least 8 hours (my meeting starts at 10 and another at 3 and ends at 6)

Okie, i better get back to work!

Regards,
Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home