Saturday, October 09, 2004

Highlights of Week 8

Week 8 marks SMU's mid term break. Unlike what its name suggests, its actually a week of catching up on projects, revision and personal deadlines and assignments. I shall now give you some of the highlights of my termbreak which will officially end tommorrow.

Other than projects (both voluntary and not), my term break was rather happening: went for a Malay Heritage Trip organised by MLCC on wed, Sentosa Outing for Floorball, Johor Shopping Trip! It all pass by in a flash, with tommorrow being the last day of the break. Can u believe that i stayed in school twice for my projects! (yesterday and also mon)

The heritage trip was really fun, though i had my flu halfway thru prob because of the aircon. Anyway, the experience at the Malay Heritage Museum in SIngapore was great cause we didnt expect to be entertained my the Sri Warisan people! Imagine complete with welcoming music, dance, poems, music, demos and tryouts!! way cool! i actually learn a bit more about my own culture when i thought there isnt anything else thats interesting! KEWL eh?? We had an interesting visit at the privately own Bugis Museum at JB. We then had a seafood dinner at Tjg Piai- when there was even more reveleation by the museum owner about his very interesting life!

I dragged myself to Phase Off @ Sentosa cause i was really not feeling that well.. though i know that i MUST turn up no matter what cause i got so much stuff to bring, like really really lotsa food and stuff- all thanks to me not delegating em in time! maybe im just a contro freak eh>> haha doubt so.. BUT it was worth it! though i was really sick most of the time, felt feverish even! SMU Floorball is always worth it i guess.. though i am currently contemplating steeping down as Marcom Head, too mentally draining. We shall see..

ooh, Yesteday had my day alone in JB! - well not initially. But its a good thing too, Izan offered a lift up to JB, she was heading there for lunch with "missy"! so i joined em! i windowed shop but didnt buy anything.. can't decide what to buy with the mere 100RM. haha. ;p

I am now gonna do RESEARCH for my NPD interim proj presentation which is worth about 35%!!! lucks to me man. (gotta proj meeting tmrw at 9am!)

cheers,
Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home