Thursday, September 16, 2004

Symphony of Life: The Plunge of the Roller Coaster Ride

Oh dear, me and my careless self again!

Guess what?! I lost it! No. No, i am not referring to my virginity of course! Haha. what the heck! i forgot all about my flute when i alighted from my bus! This is so sad, how am i going to come up with that much sum of money to repay the school? Actually right now, i am more concerned about how my fello flautist would feel, especially Sebs! I wouldn't blame him if he blew up and sack me right there after i convey this really bad piece of news to him..

Well, i guess life REALLY has its ups and downs. Its just that for me, the ride that i am in is way to sudden a change!

Can u imagine how perfect the day would if i would have been more vigilant in securing my flute closely to myself? Maybe it would not have happen if i didn't had that big decorative item, which i used for the Wedding Performance in school for International Relations Day, to carry. Well, shit happens i guess.

Anyway, why i say my day would have been perfect? Hmm.. First, the Kompang and the Wedding Performance went well and i had so much satisfaction from it: all our hard work in practising for the event paid off, and of course my signature enthusiasm in trying to make it over the top! - imagine a wedding dias (pelamin) complete with 4 bungga mangga carriers, best man, a beautician (Mak Andam), a fanner, a silat artist, bride and groom AND 15 kompang musicians!! Not to mention the flower arrangement at the sides and also the traditional "renjis-renjis" items! Way cool! I like!

Yeah and secondly during band practice, we sight read a piece that so struck a chord with my heartstrings- Curtains Up! This piece goes way back in secondary school and it really have much nostalgic significance to me. It reminded me of the time when i so idolized the Yuhua Concert Band and how i wished to be part of them. It brings so much happy memories! It reminded me of the gem of a cd that they recorded back then for the schools 10th annivesary- and includes all the other favourite pieces of mine like Something, Jungle Fantasy, Macarena, Story of Demis Roussos and many more! Oh, how can i forget- Children of Sanchez!!! sigh.. :o)

What the heck, luckily i AM optimistic hence i will take this loss of about $3000 as an expensive but important lesson for me! Yeah, meanwhile, i am keeping my fingers crossed that some kind soul will decide to turn it in OR that Sebs won't kill me! Hehe. I look forward for the ride to lift my spirits up again- when my roller coaster ride go upwards, again!

Hold Tight.

Love,
Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home