Thursday, September 23, 2004

Should i sleep tonight?

Should i sleep tonight? Even for 2 hours?

I don't think i should or could! I have a group assignment to compile, a case study to do, some readings to be done. and? okie thank god that's all-for now that is! haha.

Anyway, i think i need caffeine! (is this how it is spelt?? or am i too boinked out??)i dun really believe in it but neverhteless i need something to keep myself awake- Argghhh!!! So i think COke or Vanilla Coke will do!!! ~ hmmmm yum YUM!! Hehe.

It has been a tiring, long but fufiling past 2 days for me with the last match of the IIVP which ended yesterday (Tuesday i mean) and also the 6th Singapore Advertising Congress. This event is, by the way, way COOL!!!! I learnt a lot from it. Seen so many memorable advertisements. Laughed, envied, and even cried at some of them! Haha.. Not to mention i could so use those case studies for my future Advertising course in SMU which i so look forward to attend!!!!!! ANd also importantly for my Strategic Brand Management Class which i am so behind- in participation that is! God bless IAS for giving me the complimentary ticket which would have otherwise cost $1,250 or half of that for members or $150 for IAS students like myself. I felt so grateful and lucky to be one of the 7 or 8 that have gotten the tickets! for both days. (Hmmm... i will definitely write a thank you letter to them! hehe.

i think i REALLY need to go to 7 eleven for V Coke! (btw, fyi, i dun get why CHeers decided to open another outlet in JWest 2 doors away from beloved 7 eleven... i'm boycotting nevertheless.. hehe)

TIll later...

Love,
Faz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home