Sunday, September 19, 2004

My new bad habit

This is bad. I am increasingly hooked on to the net till after 3am. This has already casued me to miss my BP make up class, my NPD class, and my Floorball training! I should really curb this habit man.

Anyways, went to watch the IIVP matches at NTU earlier today. Thought the penalty shootout of NYP against NTU was way kool. NTU had great penalty takers and emerged victorious in the end with a total score of 5-2 (2-2 at end of 3rd period).

Later on, i had my first experienced with a "special" type of entertainer. We went to Sam's apartment and like paid a total of $180 for it. Quite interesting and definitely an eye opener! Haha. I was almost at the hot seat- saved by HJ, actually Victor eventually. Funny, embarassing but truly MEMORABLE!

Ask me personally if you want to know what it is yeah? Hehe. ;)

As for my bad habit, i am going to sleep now: have a project meeting tmrw at 9am! Sunday morning!


Love,
Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home