Friday, September 17, 2004

Life is Better than you think it is

Aaaah.. What a day. Things really turn out better than i'd expected it to be. :o)

I feel like a load has been lifted as i finally mustered enough courage to tell Sebs about my flute. Apparently, he wasn't even furious as i thought he would be. Well, i think if i was the president and taking into account of how new the flute is- less than a year, i would have every right to be mad right? He said he was more SHOCKED because my Sankyo flute is very much more expensive then the Yamaha that we have.. i am shocked too man: he told me its supposed to cost abput $5,500!! OUCH rite?? Hmm.. what to do.. It is my fault. Watever it is, i am glad that he took it quite well. The log officer called me later and i was pleasantly surpised that she sounded quite calm and not the least irritated. Phew~

Well, with that temporarily settled, i was all geared up for the the match against Republic Poly- though i kinda feel a lil bit feverish after finding out that it is 5k.

So i played. and i played! Yay! i think i actually played like ten times more than i did collectively in the past 3 matches! I feel extremely happy, contended, fufilled! Yay! I think this happiness can last me till i graduate! Haha! (i think i am rather easily pleased or just very low expectations) Kudos to ALL in the floorball family for giving me a chance to play more! I really appreciate the words of encouragemnt, and each act of kindness! Sob sob! ;) SMU Floorball CLub Rocks! Anyway, i think i'm don't wanna/shouldn't be fielded for the next two matches cause the others REALLY deserve their place. Anyway, I AM already contended for playing a lot today. I will use my better talent of CHEERING from the sides! hehe.

Good luck Peeps!

Love,
Fuzz




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good work gorgeous!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home