Thursday, September 16, 2004

Floorball & Butterflies?

I have butterflies in my stomach for 2 reasons.

First of all, i am anxious of Sebs reaction to my lost flute. I will definitely have to break the news of my caerelessness to Sebs today cause tommorrow will just be too late. And i won't want him to think that i take this matter lightly and only to inform him one week after the incident!

As for the other, which IS the primary reason: that i think i am going to play more during the game against Republic Poly for Floorball IIVP later tonite! Well, i kinda have mixed feelings about it cause on on hand i am all excited to be able to play more, but on the other i am slightly if not very anxious as i really have not been playing for the previous matches. I really pray that if ever we concede any, it is not due to my mistake. Come to think of it i really haven't been letting pass much goals during matches actually- but mainly due to the fact i am not fielded that much. Haha.

Well, i am now deciding whehter it would be better to inform Sebs ASAP before my match or after. If he doesn't take the news well, then i am not sure how it will affect my concentration later on. On the other hand, if i tell him now and get it over and done with, perhaps i can play with a peaceful mind?

Urgh. I am not sure about any of you, but i just hate it when i need to go to the toilet whenever i am nervous or anxious! Gotta go now! Hehe.

Love,
Fuzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home